POSITION: FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
The Tourism Business Council of South Africa NPC (TBCSA) is the umbrella organisation representing the leading voice of business in the travel and tourism sector. TBCSA manages the collection of tourism levy under (TOMSA).
Purpose of the Job
To manage the finance and administration functions for TBCSA and TOMSA.
Key Performance Areas
- Preparation of organisational annual budget and monitoring performance against budget.
- Management of financial transactions – debtors, creditors and cashbooks.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparations of annual financial statements
- To manage implementation of annual audits.
- Manage statutory compliance of all financial obligations.
- To manage investments performance and submit reports.
- Supply chain management, review supplier contracts, and management of MOUs/service level agreements
- Assets and building management
Payroll and HR Administration:
- To manage all HR administration, including HR policies and procedures and personnel files.
- Management and accurate processing of monthly payroll.
- To manage statutory compliance of all payroll related obligations.
Risk and Governance Administration:
- To manage the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures.
- To monitor internal compliance with policies and procedures.
- To monitor relevant legislative and regulatory changes.
- To manage the company external status and documentation and ensure compliance.
- To liaise with external legal as and when required.
- A relevant NQF 7 qualification in finance, accounting or similar.
- A CA(SA) or CIMA would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 Years of management experience
- A minimum of 3 Years Audit and Risk experience
- Vast experience on Sage 300
To apply: please send CV to email@example.com
Application close: 16 July 2021
Please note that if you don’t hear from us in two weeks after the closing date, your application was not successful.