IATA AGM: AVIATION SECURITY; HUMAN TRAFFICKING; INDUSTRY PROFITABILITY OUTLOOK
Key themes and discussions coming out of the IATA (International Air Transport Association) 2017 AGM that took place in Cancun, Mexico on 04 – 07 June include:
(Click the hyperlink to download a session theme)
- Feature Video: State of the Aviation Industry – an interview with IATA CEO
- Human Trafficking and Security – an interview with Acting CEO of SAA, Musa Zwane
- Aviation Profitability Outlook – an interview with IATA’s Chief Economist
- Sustainability in Aviation – an interview with the Special Air Service (SAS) President
- Innovation in Aviation – an interview with Emirates Chief Digital and Innovation Officer
- Panel Discussion: The End of Globalisation?
- Panel discussion: Customs – Helping or Hindering?
- Panel discussion: Aviation Security – ’’time to think holistically’’
- Panel discussion: Disruptive Innovation – ‘’what’s in store for aviation industry’’
Click here to view more from the IATA AGM 2017 News Room